Cats are fussy when it comes to getting cleaned with water. In such circumstances, wet pet wipes are best to keep them clean before their next bathing session. Whether your cat needs spot cleaning after playing in mud or a complete wiping session for the fur, these pet wipes could be a life-saver for pet parents. It is handy, especially in winters when bathing your cat isn’t a possible scenario. So, every cat owner must have a stand-by stash to help keep their fur-friend smelling and looking their best.
One such popular choice in the market is the Wet Ones for Pets Hypoallergenic Wipes for cats. So, let us know more about this multi-purpose wet wipes for cats.
Features of Wet Ones Hypoallergenic Multi-Purpose Wipes for Cats
The Wet Ones cat wipes are ideal for multiple purposes and ensure overall grooming and cleaning for felines without causing any allergic reactions. Although it isn’t an alternative for bathing, it sure keeps your cat smelling fresh and clean until you bathe them the next time.
The wipes do not have any fragrance and are mild enough to ensure your pet doesn’t keep sneezing, especially if they are allergic to perfumes. The wipes feature a wet-lock seal and do not lose their moisture when kept inside the pouch. The moisture is locked into the wipes to help maintain the freshness in your cat’s fur for a long time. Once you are done using these pet wipes, make sure you close the pouch right back up to maintain the moisture level.
These hypoallergenic pet wipes are perfect for cats that have sensitive or dry skin. Moreover, these wipes work perfectly when it comes to cleaning off the debris and dirt in an effective way. The wipes are extra gentle on your cat’s skin and contain essential vitamins such as A, C, and E to keep your pet’s skin nourished and soft for a long time.
USP of Wet Ones Hypoallergenic Wipes
- Specially formulated to be used on the cat’s fur and skin
- Gently cleans the dirt, germs, & debris from the cat’s fur after outdoor adventures and accidents
- Hypoallergenic formula that is perfect for cats with sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free & unscented wipes that ensure a fuss-free cleaning experience
- Convenient cleaning experience at home and on-the-go
|Brand||Wet Ones Store|
|Number of Wipes||30|
|Ideal For||Pets Above 8 Weeks|
|Product Dimensions||1.25 X 3.75 X 6 Inches|
|Product Weight||5.29 Ounces|
Keep in mind that Wet Ones are ideal for external use and not for internal use. It is safe for cats that are 8 weeks or older. Make sure you don’t use these wipes on young kittens. Also, avoid any contact with the feline’s eyes. Keep the wipes away from your children’s reach.
Do not leave the pouch unsealed, or the wipes will lose their moisture completely and won’t work well on your cat’s skin.
Method of Use
- First, start by combing off any big dirt particles from the fur, thereby untangling the hairs one by one.
- Next, remove the wipe from its pouch & reseal the same to maintain the freshness.
- Once you are done removing the tangles from the hair, start by wiping down the cat from the back of its neck going down to the tail.
- Make sure you avoid the eyes at all costs as it might cause irritation issues.
- Finally, dispose of the wipes in the trash & remember not to flush.
So, the next time your cat comes home from a messy run in the garden, these wipes would be your best friend in need. Simply dab out the excessive mud from your cat’s fur using a towel and then use the wipes to get rid of the remnants that cannot be removed with a towel. Moreover, the cat would love this petting action that comes with wet wipes. It is perfect to use on days when your cat feels sick and doesn’t like the idea of bathing. You get to hug a neat and clean cat that smells fresh and cozy. So, make sure you place an order for the Wet Ones Hypoallergenic Multi-Purpose Wipes for Cats to keep your fur-friend neat!